# -._.-Yah0o-RuleZ-._.-
Welcome in Yah0o-rulez
# -._.-Yah0o-RuleZ-._.-
Welcome in Yah0o-rulez
# -._.-Yah0o-RuleZ-._.-
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

# -._.-Yah0o-RuleZ-._.-

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Valantine Sms

Go down 
AuthorMessage
~_Brilliant~_
~~Special-Ones~~
~~Special-Ones~~

Valantine Sms Empty
PostSubject: Valantine Sms   Valantine Sms Icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 8:58 am

Crime doesn't pay...Does that mean my job is a crime?

Without Love -- dayz are
Without Love -- dayz are
"Sadday,
moanday,
tearsday,
wasteday,
thirstday,
frightday,
shatterday... so be in Luv everyday...
Wish u a Happy Valentine's Day

Its here... the day to celebrate love, yes its valentines day,u were mine, u r mine and i m sure that u ll remain mine for rest of my life.Happy Valentine's day.

I'm bigger and better than the Titanic ... only 200 woman went down on the Titanic

Be my valentine,
say that you are mine,
and will be for all time,
let our hearts entwine
be my valentine,
all of your allures,
told me I'm your's,
as long as life endures,
be my valentine,
tell me that you care,
I always will be there,
with everything to share,
be my valentine,
your personality,
is perfect just for me,
I love you, don't you see,
be valentine,
share with me, your heart,
give our love a start,
we will never part,
be my valentine,
I pray to god above,
to send me your love,
cupid, give her a shove,
be my valentine,
when you dream at night,
with your eyes shut tight,
let me be your light,
be my valentine,
when you sing a song,
tell me I belong,
in your heart so strong,
be my valentine,
when I think of you,
I hope you're thinking too,
about my love so true,
be my valentine,
in the east or west,
you know I love you best,
so give up the all rest,
and be my valentine,
no matter what the season,
it's you I should be pleasing,
I love you is the reason,
be my valentine.

8 letters, 3 words, 1 meaning... i love you Embarassed

if i could die early i would ask God if i could be your guardian angel, so i could wrap my wings around you and embraces you whenever you feel alone...

Ur my strength, My luv, My heart.Ur luvn touch i long 4 so mch,Ur voice so softly dat whispers i'm ur's 4ever b mine my baby "I LOVE U"

ill drop a tear drop into the ocean & the day i find that tear drop is the day i stop loving u

one day the moon sed 2 me, if ur lover makes u cry why dont you leave ur lover.. i looked at the moon n replied would u every leave ur sky?

When u feel alone just look at the spaces between ur fingers remeber that in those spaces u can c my fingers locked with urs 4ever!!!

there was an headcount of angels in heaven, pandemonium strucked discoverin dat an angel is missing, pls call heaven & tell dem ur safe wit me,my sweet ange

No poems no fancy words I just want the world to know that I LOVE YOU my Princess with all my heart. Happy Valentine's Day

My soul is shattered without your arms to hold me, Like a mirror without a reflection. I Love U my Valentine

My eyes are blind without your eyes to see, Like a rose without color. Always be there in my life sweetheart

I'm enthralled by your beauty, mesmerized by your charisma and spellbound by your love. No wonder I am always thinking about you. I wish to celebrate every Valentine with you. Happy Valentine's Day

Love so much my heart is sure. As time goes on I love you more, Your happy smile. Your loving face no one will ever take your place. Wish you a Happy Valentine's Day!

I ask God for a rose n he gave me flowers; I ask God for water n he gave me an ocean; I ask God for an angel n he gave me the best love ever!

Love can be expressed in many ways. One way I know is to send it across the distance to the person who is reading this.

Asalam-0-Alaikum all

Tamam dosto jab yeh poetry section nazer lagate hein to plz zaroor rply karo yeh forum ka ap log kaliey request hai...

Il main aj b teri chahat k siwa kuch nahi,
JaaN ka armaan mai apka elawa kuch nahi...~*~
Back to top Go down
http://www.elite-soft.org

Valantine Sms
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
# -._.-Yah0o-RuleZ-._.- :: SMS :: ROMANTIC» SMS-
Jump to: